- Under the flagship programme of the Government of India, ‘Fit India Movement,’ Shanti Asiatic School organized ‘Fit India Week’ from 25th November to 30th November, 2019.The activities which were conducted during the week were: Jogging Sessions, SatvikAahar (Healthy Food on Children’s Day), Poster Making, Healthy Food Assembly by teachers, Yoga session and Sports Quiz Competition for the students as well as for the teachers of Grade V to VII. To generate awareness among the masses a Street Play based on ‘Fitness & Health’ has been prepared by the enthusiastic students and teachers of SAS. This ‘Nukkad Natak’ will be performed at several places to extend this fitness drive further. SAS has also been awarded with the Fit India Certificate of recognition. We have been honoured to use Fit India Flag as per permission granted by CBSE.Altogether, the whole week was much appreciated and enjoyed by the students, [gmedia id=1146]
- Ms Seema Sharma (HOD-Hindi) received an Award from IIHM on Teacher’s Day [gmedia id=1093]
- Ms Hiral Samantsinghar (Deputy – Headmistress) received the Certificate of Recognition from ELTS [gmedia id=1091]
- The British Council International School Award (ISA) is an accreditation scheme that recognizes and celebrates exemplary practices of internationalism in schools. Shanti Asiatic School has been conferred with this highly prestigious British Council International School Award-2017-20 .The award has been bestowed upon the school for effectively and efficiently implementing international ethos into its curriculum from classes Nursery-XII in the academic session 2016-17. The school is proud to have accomplished this achievement by meeting the assessment criteria through the combined efforts of the ISA team and students. The school has particularly been appreciated for the preciseness in presentation, completion of the activities as planned [gmedia id=992]
It is a moment of great pride and celebration that SAS has gained further recognition for its work and has now achieved one more significant award, one of its kind alongside other quality marks and certificates.
Shanti Asiatic School received the prestigious ‘School Stakeholders’ Award 2017’, presented by AKS (Alert Knowledge Services) in a Grand National level function at Hotel Radisson, New Delhi on 21st January 2018. The award was presented by Mr.Anil Swaroop, Secretary, Department of Education, MHRD, Government of India and the CEO of AKS Dr. Dinesh Kamra.
“Stakeholders’ Award” was organised for the first time in the history of education in the world. Nearly 2700 schools had registered for the award, out of which 50 were short-listed and 35 were awarded, SAS being one of them.
Schools from Assam, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Telangana, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Gujrat, Maharashtra and all over India, covering more than 20 States participated in the award ceremony. Seven schools from Saudi Arabia and U.A.E were also a part of the function.
It was a rewarding experience listening to the experienced guest speakers on diverse issues pertaining to education system and its challenges.
These awards reflect the high level of outstanding work the staff at SAS put in to ensure our pupils have an excellent experience.
- “The best way to predict future is to create it”
It is a proud moment that Re:think India recognizes Shanti Asiatic School as a Futuristic School of India 2017.
Futuristic Schools of India expands the Vistas of School Education by impregnating the seeds of Research, Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Congratulations to All !!! [gmedia id=638]
- The purpose of education should not limit to building careers but it should also cater to a generation of vibrant minds for the nation.
Based on School Ranking Survey 2016, Shanti Asiatic School received the honor of being one of the ‘Top Schools of India’ from Digital Learning India. The School has been accredited for offering a vibrant Learning environment and adopting technology and modern methodology for teaching.
- Pride of International Education Excellence Award
- ‘School improvement efforts rely heavily on quality leadership. Educational leaders are entrusted with the responsibility of establishing a collective vision for school improvement and initiating change to spur innovation, ensure student learning, and increase achievement.’
- The Founder Principal Dr. Anita Verma Verma is an apt example who has always been instrumental in bringing out innovation in the field of Education. Her contribution has been recognized at national and international level and she has received many prestigious awards. Just to name a few:
- International Education Excellence Award, on the occasion of International summit on May 13, 2015
- A participation certificate for Leadership course organized by EHI, conducted at Tollgate School, London from September 9, 2015 to September 18, 2015
- The Pride of International Education Excellence Award, at Indo- Nepal Friendship Summit on April 11, 2015 Kathmandu (Nepal).
Mr. Deepak Chiripal, CEO Nandan Exim has received an award on behalf of Nandan Exim for being an outstanding performer in rewarding its stakeholders for the last 3 years and 5 years.
The award has been conferred upon the CEO by Mr Nitin Gadkari, Cabinet Minister for leading the team to the category of Hidden Gems, top 10 in the Fortune list of 500 top performers in India and the only textile company in the list.
- Dr. Anita Verma and her team believe that “Success is not a destination; it’s a journey
- The School is led by the Principal Dr. Anita Verma who is recipient of several awards and honours at National Level and International Level.
- SAS has won the prestigious “Innovation in Learning” award by Indian Education Congress, New Delhi in April 2012.